Enjoy EQ Care Full Mod APK which is loved by millions of Android users. The App is very popular because it have got app_Rating out of 10 on App Stores. The Latest version of the app is 2.0.39. On Google Play Store, EQ Care have more then 10,000+ downloads. The Requirements of this app is only Android 5.0+. Our developers works day to night, so they updated this app on 2020-04-21. Over 72 votes have been voted for this app.
Cut down on uncomfortable waits at the clinic! With the EQ Care mobile app, you can speak to qualified health care professionals from wherever you are, 24/7!
EQ Care offers bilingual (French and English) health care services to employees across Canada. Backed by over 30 years of Canadian healthcare experience, EQ Care is a leading solution for on-demand access to doctors.
Unlike traditional clinical settings, we offer immediate assistance, flexible scheduling and same-day visits. Our team is dedicated to listening to you and to asssesing your unique needs. EQ Care has the ability to schedule appointments and get you fast access to:
• Medical testing
• Specialist consultations
Our advanced telemedicine technology allows us to simplify and enhance your health care experience with live video visits with our EQ Care network of medical practitioners. You will receive a medical assessment as you would in a traditional face-to-face visit using the most up-to-date advances in secure video software.
Simply follow the directions on your mobile/tablet/laptop to access a meeting with a medical practitioner via video chat on our secure platform. Receive a diagnosis, prescription, prescription counselling, and other medical consulting from the comfort of your home, office or car – wherever you are.
Connect with a virtual doctor as a fast and convenient way to assess a variety of issues including:
• Skin issues (rash, acne, and more)
• Eye infections (pink eye/conjunctivitis)
• Mental health (depression, anxiety, PTSD, and more)
• Chronic care (high blood pressure, high cholesterol, allergies, asthma, acid reflux, and more)
• Urinary Tract Infection
• Prescription renewals
• Stomach Aches, Diarrhea, Vomiting
• Non-Urgent Pediatric Care
Note: In some instances, additional testing may be required (throat swab to detect Strep throat, or chest x-ray for chest congestion, etc.).
If a hands-on intervention is needed, our doctors will refer you to a brick and mortar medical center in your area.
With over 30 years of health care experience in Canada, and 10 years in virtual care experience, EQ Care team is fully capable and committed to offering excellent service across the board.
More about EQ Care:
• ISO 9001:2015 certified
• Awarded by the Federal Government for innovation in health care
• Artificial intelligence integrations providing decision support for practitioners across specialties
• 98% client satisfaction score
• Available across Canada, in English and French, 24/7
• Offers First Nations traditional medicine support
• Advocate and “case manage” to ensure the right “next-steps” in care
• Medication coaching
• Ambient Mental Health Risk Assessment (HRA) tool
• Offers Mental Health and Disability Management
• National and bilingual network of Social Workers, Psychologists and Psychiatrists
EQ Care is not a total replacement for traditional, in-person care. In the case of emergencies, contact 911 or immediately head to the closest hospital emergency room.
The time-out function now works as expected for all users.
Patients are reminded of the need for a Provincial Health Card or other government-issued ID prior to a consultation.
Grammatical errors and typos.
Copyright© 2020 APKLeo