Enjoy ThinAir ELD APK + Mod which is loved by millions of Android users. The App is very popular because it have got app_Rating out of 10 on App Stores. The Latest version of the app is 1.0.2003.200324. On Google Play Store, ThinAir ELD have more then 100+ downloads. The Requirements of this app is only Android 4.4+. Our developers works day to night, so they updated this app on 2020-03-26. Over votes have been voted for this app.
ThinAir ELD is a powerful but easy to use tablet-based service certified with the U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations for electronic logs and vehicle inspections. Regulations for electronic driving and vehicle inspection logs have become commonplace to ensure the veracity of driver tablet input and ensured compliance with regulations. ThinAir ELD is compliant with federal and state regulations as well as Canadian regulations.
A key differentiator for ThinAir ELD is the ability to support numerous Android tablet brands. An owner-operator, for example, can purchase an inexpensive Android tablet or use his/her smartphone and be fully compliant using VisTracks Hours of Service. In addition, several ELD hardware brands are supported, including name brands such as CalAmp, Geometris, and Digi as well as other brands throughout a broad price range. Most other Hours of Service vendors require the customer to purchase custom hardware which is expensive and difficult to upgrade. VisTracks Hours of Service provides total flexibility for hardware selection and monetary investment.
Other differentiators include:
– Enhanced and Customized Inspections
– Unlike other providers, out portal’s log grid clearly shows violations
– Slip Seat and Team Driving
– Offline support – disconnected operation
– Automatic retry for loss of connectivity with the ELD
– Two-way integration of portal edits with the device including full edit logging
– Fully integrated portal backend for driver dashboard at home office, feature rich, fully synchronized with tablet and all HOS product options
– Ability to control tablet settings from the portal, such as disabling driver log edits on the tablet by the driver
– Ability to filter log edit reports on portal by consistent codes from a drop down menu—not available on other products which only support free-form entries of reasons for an edit which are difficult to sort by and track
– Easy to use, minimal training required, on-screen documentation to minimize errors and support costs
– Easy to use administration tools for account, vehicle and driver management
– Mobile Worker – mobile work orders and job assignments
○ Addition of Cycle field in the Certified Driver’s Daily Log PDF
○ Addition of Elapsed Time at the bottom of the DVIR screen when doing an inspection
○ Addition of 1 hour break as one of the break type options
○ Fixes an issue where the Change Current Status dialog is not dismissing when the lock screen displays
○ Fixes an issue where the last event (Off Duty) is not being included on the Certified log report
Copyright© 2020 APKLeo