There are many people who want to have Dua Al Qunoot MP3 Offline MOD with Data for android. On Play store, the app have more then 100,000+ installs. More then 904 people have voted for the app. You can even run this app in Android 4.1+ and Upper. The App updated last on 2020-05-02. The App is published with version 1.2. The Ratings of the App is of 10.
Dua Al Qunoot Offline MP3 & TEXT IN ARABIC , TRANSLITERATION AND IN ENGLISH.
Beautiful, amazing and very emotional Dua qunoot collection just for you. If you want to learn the dua qunut to make dua during Ramadan or tahajjud or just in your normal prayers then this is the app for you. All dua qunoot offline are mp3 and works without internet connection. al qunut audio offline
In this App you’ll find the following Dua e Qunoot :
01. Al Qunoot Sudais
02. Al Qunut Sheikh Idris Abkar
03. Dua Abdur Rahman Al Sudais
04. Du’a Abdul Basit Abdus Samad
05. Dua e Qunoot Abdul Rahman Al Sudais
06. Amazing dua by sheikh Mahir
07. Dua Qunoot Mahir al Muaiqly
08. Al Qunut Majed Az Zamil
09. AlQunut Sheikh Shuraim
10. Dua el Qunut Mishary Rashid Alafasy
11. Very emotional dua by Sudais – Alsodes
12. Dua khatam al Quran (Dua completion of The Qur’an)
13. Amazing must listen dua by Sheikh Muhammad Jibril mp3
14. Qunut Dua
15. Du’a by Sheikh Ahmed Al Ajmi (Al Agami)
16. Du’a Ahmad Sulaiman Nigeria
17. Emotional and relaxing by Sheikh Abdur Rahman al Busy ( Sheikh Alossi).
“Qunut” (Arabic: القنوت; also transliterated Qunoot) literally means “being obedient” or “the act of standing” in Classical Arabic. The word Dua is Arabic for supplication, so the longer phrase Dua Qunut is sometimes used.
Al-Qunoot has many linguistic meanings, such as humility, obedience and devotion. However, it is more understood to be a special du’a which is recited during the prayer. Du’aa al-Qunoot
Qunoot, according to the definition of the fuqaha’, “is the name of a du’aa’ (supplication) offered during prayer at a specific point while standing.” It is prescribed in Witr prayer after the rukoo’ (bowing), according to the more correct of the two scholarly opinions.
If a calamity (naazilah) befalls the Muslims, it is prescribed to say Du’aa’ al- Qunoot after standing up from rukoo’ in the last rak’ah of each of the five daily obligatory prayers, until Allaah relieves the Muslims of that calamity.
If you enjoy my app, please don’t keep quiet. Rate it in the store and leave your review. Let me know which of the qunoots you love the most. Also share this app with other Muslims.
Thank you for checking this dua e qunoot with audio offline
Uploaded September 23, 2020 23:52
Filesize 94.2 MB
Copyright© 2020 APKLeo