Now you can Download Shiv Mandir- Bhakt Apps Full Mod APK for Android. The App can be easily install in Android 4.1+ devices. This app have got 12 votes on Play store. Shiv Mandir- Bhakt Apps latest version is 2.07 which is released recently. More then 1,000+ people have downloaded this app from play store. With a Rating of , The app is dominating around the world. We have updated the app on 2019-09-05.
Lord Shiva is the “destroyer of evil and the transformer” within the Trimurti. He is one of the Hindu trinity that includes Brahma and Vishnu. Bhakt Apps brings to you Lord Shiva 12 Jyotirlingas, Panchbhoot temples, Sabha temples,Pancharama temples and other famous temples including temples from foreign countries in Hindi language.
These temples are located in different nook and corners of India. Here is the list of temples showcased in Shiv Mandir Bhakt Apps in Hindi language for everybody to be able to understand it easily.
-12 Jyotirlingas includes
1. Somnath, Veraval, Gujarat.
2. Mallikarjuna Swamy, Srisailam, Andhra Pradesh.
3. Mahakaleshwar, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh.
4. Omkareshwar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
5. Kedarnath, Kedarnath, Uttarakhand
6. Bhimashankar, Pune, Maharashtra
7. Kashi Vishwanath, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
8. Trimbakeshwar, Nasik, Maharashtra
9. Vaidyanath, deogarh, Jharkhand
10. Nageshwar, Jamnagar, Gujarat
11. Ramanathaswamy, Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu
12. Grishneshwar, Ellora, Maharashtra
– 5 Pancha Bootha
1. Jambukeshwar (Water), Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu
2. Arunachaleswar (Fire), Thiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu
3. Kalahastheeswar (Air), Srikalahasti, Andhra Pradesh
4. Ekambareswar (Earth), Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
5. Nataraja (Sky), Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu
– 5 Panchaaraama temples
1. Amararama, Amaravathi, Andhra Pradesh
2. Draksharama, Draksharama, Andhra Pradesh
3. Somarama, Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh
4. Ksheerarama, Palakol, Andhra Pradesh
5. Bhimarama, Samalkota, Andhra Pradesh
-5 Sabha temples
1. Natarajar Temple (Gold), Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu
2. Meenakshi Sundareswarar Temple (Silver), Madurai, Tamil Nadu
3. Nellaiappar Temple (Copper), Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu
4. Sri Vadaranyeswarar Temple (Gem), Thiruvalangadu, Tamil Nadu
5. Kutraleeswar Temple (Picture), Kutralam, Tamil Nadu
All these 12 Jyotirlingas, panchbhoot, sabha temples, pancharama temples and other famous temples including temples from foreign countries are listed in a beautiful format in Hindi language. It also includes Shiva temples with picture of the temple and the all the description and details in Hindi.
Copyright© 2020 APKLeo